Osaka Japan Yoga Event

Yoga Event in Nara Japan
Yoga event class in Nara . It was great  to visit  for Nara event yoga class. I enjoyed My teaching lesson at there. The class was the hatha yoga . It was very good time with all of them.
After class we had a communication about yoga.

Yoga Event in Nara Japan
Yoga Event in Kishiwada Osaka
Yoga event in Kishiwada Osaka. It was my yoga event class in Kishiwada high school. I was regularly teaching yoga there.The day trip was very enjoyable.
Yoga Event in Kishiwada Osaka

Yoga event in Fusion Osaka
I was teaching yoga in fusion yoga Studio. The studio had one more studio like Gym. I visit there for event yoga class. I teach there relax yoga. And after class we feel Relax.
Yoga event in Fusion Osaka


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

トリコナーサナ(Trikonasana)

ネイチャーヨガ

ヨガマンディール8月より深川北スポーツセンターへ引っ越しします。